Ethos founder recognised for achievements - I-AM branding agency, Office branding, Workspace design, brand consulting services & Brand Identity Design in Mumbai, India

Ethos founder recognised for achievements I-AM has been working with Jessica Kruger and the team at Ethos since the business was just an idea, developing the brand to become what customers flock to now: that iconic stag hanging above the door and the famed delicious vegetarian food within. We’re pleased that Jessica’s achievements in spearheading such an innovative concept have been recognised, not least by her inclusion in the Telegraph’s list of the top 35 businesswomen in the UK. Here’s Jessica in her own words, “Getting to where I am today has taken passion, commitment and a good dose of elbow grease. I was nervous about taking the plunge to start my own business but jumped at the opportunity. Ethos itself has developed thanks to steep learning curves, listening to customer feedback and investing in my own skills to better lead my brand and team. “ And here at I-AM, we’re looking forward to exploring new ideas with an inspiring client dedicated to raising the bar for meat-free dining! Explore the full list online. Address-: P-2 Raghuvanshi Estate 11/12 S B Marg, Lower Parel Mumbai 400013 Please get in touch: Brian Pinto Country Head +91 9930519476 brian@i-ammumbai.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT CONSUMERS WANT FROM TELCO PROVIDERS

FINANCE WEBINAR : LIFE LED BANKING TAKEOUTS

New India Bank - Branding, Digital & UX, Interiors & Architecture